All round Management Accountant Required for Consultancy Business in Amersham
Your new role
My client is looking for a Part-Qualified, Qualified or Qualified by experience Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) to assistant the business in a joint venture supporting the Sales department and management team by completing Management and Financial Accounts including routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company. Accountable for the quality and timely production of Management and Financial Accounts as directed and for payroll.
What you'll need to succeed
Production of Management and Financial Accounts. Responsible for gathering and summarising of financial data to prepare financial reports such as balance sheet and income statements for investors, lenders, suppliers, tax authorities, and other stakeholders. Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
Production of Management and Financial Accounts
- Preparation of management accounts providing accurate and timely key financial and statistical information;
- Generation of annual, quarterly, monthly or weekly reports as required;
- Undertaking financial modelling to calculate, forecast or budget estimated financial figures for annual sales planning, budgeting, M&A modelling and contingency planning;
- Preparation of reports for monthly Board Pack;
- Processing Consultants timesheets, expense claims and invoices;
- Maintaining purchase orders and supplier information;
- Preparing and submitting sales invoices on a weekly/monthly basis;
- Managing the Companies cash-flow including credit control
Responsible for managing Payroll, ensuring the effective running of the function, and in the production of relevant reports, both regular and ad hoc. Key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- calculation and payment of management bonuses;
- payment of bonuses to Resourcing Consultants;
- the implementation of monthly payroll run;
- adding new starters to the system;
- removing leaver details from the system;
- year end payroll reconciliations;
- production of statutory returns, e.g. P11D and P46.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76084184