Social Media Executive - Sportsbook
Based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme customer operations hub, the Gamesys Sportsbook team has the responsibility for planning, executing and analysing our organic social media content in the UK. It represents a great opportunity to help communicate the values of our brand proposition and a market leading sports betting product.
- Plan, execute and analyse organic sports led social media content to ensure we’re consistently part of our, and our competitors customer conversation
- Be part of our team that are the brand guardians in the social media marketplace – taking appropriate action to protect our brand where necessary
- Manage content merchandising in real time across our platforms to deliver relevant promotional, editorial and price led content – and document performance
- Incident management – on point for escalation and execution of our communications plan in the case of issues with product / customer journeys via email, social, push and helpdesk channels
- Work directly with customer support to communicate with marketing / operational and risk teams to escalate queries
- Collaborate with the wider business to develop, deliver and communicate our propositions to customers and prospects
- Manage promotional content delivery with third parties in real time including TV networks and affiliate partners
- Support marquee event strategy and fast-turnaround reactive event planning that can outsmart our competitors
- Monitor and document competitor activity identifying tactical opportunities for risk and marketing and public relations teams
- Test customer journeys and work with product, risk and marketing to continue to optimise performance – document and share with key stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Communicate promotional fulfilment and settlement confirmation through our communication channels
- Manage content marketing asset brief with central design function
- Work with programming team to assist in planning, scheduling and producing of live video content
- Feed into the marketing content schedule across our products and ownership site content QA
- Sports and sports betting expert: you know the sports and sports betting marketplace inside out – an enabler to win the share of wallet battle with established competitors
- Proven ability to manage multiple workstreams effectively and efficiently, whilst being able to clearly communicate performance issues, deadlines, timescales and such like is extremely important
- Marketing tool proficiency - such as social media analytics, Microsoft Excel and email service providers
- Able to maintain performance and delivery in a way that can keep pace with the sports betting campaigning environment
- Ability to work flexible hours between 8am and midnight Monday to Sunday
We are on a mission to become the world’s most entertaining online gaming company. It all started with Jackpotjoy but along the way we have grown into the award-winning team of designers, developers and operators behind some of the leading gaming sites and apps including Virgin Games and Caesar’s Casino. But, we haven’t stopped there... we’re also behind Bingo Lane, Jackpotjoy Slots and other great free-to-play games.
Born in 2001 with just a handful of developers, we are now over 1000 employees strong across 7 group offices worldwide with our headquarters in Central London. Over 24 million players enjoy our 258 games, generating on average 6,028 chat messages every 15 minutes.
Whether it be through the awards we’ve won for innovation in Bingo and Slots, our commitment to using cutting edge technology, our talks at Google I/O and Code Mesh; or simply our passion to innovate, thrill, and surprise, Gamesys constantly pushes the boundaries to be the best in class.
Our culture is visible everywhere. Visit our reception - you’ll find sweets and a giant monkey, in the design team a giant red lamp and the latest quad core mac pros; the breakout areas a Gamesys pool table and fridges full of beer, wine and soft drinks. In the meeting rooms, you might find grass instead of carpet, in the summer you’ll meet all our families together for a celebration and in the winter you can find Mexican wrestlers or circus acts roaming around. Weekly social and sports events give you the opportunity to stretch both your mind and body whether it be getting involved in a meetup or brownbag session, playing in the poker tournament or joining one of the football teams. But our culture is not just in what you can see it's in everything we do, we're hard workers and we get stuck in. We have fun, making fun and our vision is to invent, play and discover together, to craft experiences that thrill our players and rock the world.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76021169