Primary Supply Teacher
Q - Are you a flexible and adaptable Primary Supply Teacher within East London
Q - Are you fed up of planning and want to work in a variety of our top client Primary schools.
If so then, REESON Education can help you!
What our clients are looking for in a Primary Supply Teacher:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Hold, or be willing to carry out a valid DBS
- Friendly personality
- Well presented
What we can offer a Primary Supply Teacher:
- Flexible work to fit your schedule
- Position across EY-KS2 + PPA/intervention classes
- £130-£170 a day
- Positions starting Immediately
- Full time, Part time and Daily positions
- Positions across London
- Dedicated consultant available 7 days a week
Many schools use the same Primary Supply Teacher once they have built a relationship with you so work is often available, Thereby bringing in regular positions within the same local school.
If you have QTS within the UK then please send an updated CV to Peter at REESON Education. We offer competitive daily rates, regular supply work and dedicated consultants contactable daily.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76087341