Audit & Accounts Senior / Supervisor
Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are looking for a highly capable Audit & Accounts Senior/Supervisor who is seeking a new challenge in a hard-working public practice accountancy firm based in Preston. The perfect Audit & Accounts Senior/Supervisor job for a ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified accountant with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
Our client based in Lancashire is a well-established and independent accountancy firm providing Accounting & Corporate Advisory services for specialist sectors including Leisure and Healthcare. With offices dotted over the UK, they have an enviable reputation for providing quality services designed to improve business performance and profitability. This outstanding Lancashire accountancy firm have an excellent track record in providing staff with the training and development they need.
Additional leadership abilities are desirable in this role as you will be managing/overviewing small teams. You need to be highly capable and confident whilst achieving successful results.
The main responsibilities for the Audit & Accounts Senior/Supervisor job in Preston include:
- Working at client premises
- Supervising and training junior staff
- Developing client relationships
- Planning, field work and completion of accounts for a mixed portfolio of clients
- Supervising accounts assistants on site and in the office
- Preparation of corporate tax and partnership tax returns
The ideal Audit & Accounts Senior/Supervisor will be ACA/ACCA qualified, with a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a public practice accountancy firm.
The perfect candidate will have:
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of auditing
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of supervising/training staff
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop client relationships
To find out about more Audit & Accounts Senior/Supervisor jobs in Lancashire please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.