Currently recruiting a Finance Manager for a well known Hotel & Leisure business in Norwich. Following a recent change in the team, the business now require an experienced and preferably qualified Finance Manager.
Reporting to the Director, the role will see you involved in a wide array of Accounting functions and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management reports.
- Financial Analysis Reporting
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Profit & Loss Analysis
- Fixed Asset Management
- Business Planning
- Management of a small team
- Oversee Audit Process
In order to be successful, you must be
- ACCA/CIMA Qualified (ideally) - Part-qualified & Qualified By Experience applicants will also be considered
- Proven experience managing a team, and being in a similar position
- Experience working in the Hospitality sector (Highly desirable)
- Commercially focused
- Analytically minded
In return you'll receive a competitive salary, a fantastic benefits package and amazing working environment. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and are interested in the position, please submit a copy of your CV straight away to be considered.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033641