Drupal Web Developer
Do you have a strong knowledge and experience of drupal development? Are you an experienced and passionate Developer looking for your next exciting and rewarding position? If the answer is yes, we want to hear from you!
The business started in 1997 and they have built their solid reputation by designing, implementing and managing inspired technology solutions for medium to large organisations. They deliver high-performance, cost-effective business applications to an ever-expanding base of retail and commercial clients, on-time and within budget.
Due to continued success and growth, they are now looking to recruit a number of experienced Drupal Web Developers to join their highly successful team at their London Bridge offices.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team, as a Drupal Web Developer, you will be developing websites from initial scoping, solution design and estimating through to theming, configuration and deployment, encompassing the following requirements:
- Technical architect ensuring solution design, proof of concept and prototyping are defined and specified and agreed.
- Regular technical contact with your client and product owner
- Drupal 7 / 8 (and future releases) including complex custom module builds and data migration
- You will consistently adhere to their standard methodologies and continually improve the team’s technical standards, including: coding, specification, testing, deployment – working with the client
- Security policy enforcement
- Produce (or manage the production of) all service user documentation
Who are they looking for?
- You will have a Degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years as a Drupal developer
- 5 years software programming / web development experience
- And a minimum 1 year experience in a senior dev or supervisory role
- You may have advanced experience with Drupal architecture, standard methodologies, and coding standards
- Intermediate proficiency in Linux administration, Apache configuration, MySQL database design, and PHP web development
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of Agile software development methodologies
- Experience of using Atlassian JIRA project and issue tracking software or similar tools
- Experience integrating open source and 3rd party applications into existing systems
- Experience with Selenium or similar automated testing frameworks desirable
- Deep understanding and proven implementation of W3C Web Standards
- A passion to learn and advance via self-education, taking initiative for self-improvement
- Good sense of responsibility and initiative
- Strives for excellence at every level
In return for your hard work as a Drupal Developer, you will be entitled to an attractive salary and remuneration package depending upon individual skills and experiences.
They are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity in their company.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in this role, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in their Drupal Developer position.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76038346