Working together with the company's Group in-house web, communications and design teams, A well-known Linen provider are looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their team in Merthyr Tydfil.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing online marketing campaigns to drive new leads and trials, including email marketing, newsletters, SEM, social media.
- Managing current and new email marketing programs, with emphasis on testing to optimise the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Liaising with the Group Marketing Teams to manage Adwords campaigns as well as SEO optimisation, pushing to drive new leads at an effective cost.
- Reviewing, analysing, and interpreting data; providing actionable recommendations to improve online marketing performance and meet web targets.
- Analysing campaigns, web metric trends and provide fast, accurate reports to improve and/or add functionality in order to gain the best ROI for the organisation
- Participating with the Group marketing Team to develop marketing and brand strategies to
- Assisting in efforts to strengthen the Company's brand identity, awareness, and consistency.
- Ensure consistent execution across the organisation, including on social media.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A successful track record in creating and executing marketing plans that drive sales in a B2B environment, using various offline and online tactics.
- Knowledge of procedures and marketing mix elements that drive increase in volume and brand equity.
- Experience leveraging online and offline media to optimise business results and meet sales targets.
- Proven experience in developing, creating and analysing online marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically as well as tactically; ability to 'think outside of the box.'
- Experience in creating / briefing marketing materials from print to web; including writing, and creating content by understanding the market and business climate, along with strong understanding / experience from the customer side.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing required
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Brand management; B2B marketing a plus
- Online marketing experience, including email management, SEO and Paid Search
- Experience in print media formats, direct marketing and PR
- Experience in Event Management
- Experience with Online Analytics (Google Analytics, Trends, Webmaster Tools, Website Optimizer, Keyword Tool, URL Builder)
- Familiarity with User Experience and Design.
- Experience with the MS Office Suite, especially strong Excel skills required
Interviews are taking place ASAP so apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76080970