Credit Controller. Stoke on Trent. Permanent. Full-Time. Manufacturing and Production. Industrial/Manufacturing. Accountancy.
Our client is a local manufacturing company with their offices based in Fenton. Stoke on Trent.
- 4 million aged debt ledger.
- working alongside another credit controller.
- 200 live accounts at any one time.
- Chasing payments via telephone and e-mail - logging all calls.
- Account and statement reconciliations.
- Mainly proactively chasing debt and sending copy invoices.
- Resolving queries.
- Using sage line 50
Need someone good with debt chasing experience over the phone
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
15 min walk from stoke station
The successful Credit Controller will have previously worked as a Credit Controller. They will have a confident and professional telephone manner and will be happy working within set procedure and guidelines. They will be comfortable working on their own initiative and will offer an excellent level of customer service at all times.
- Free parking
- Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Excellent working conditions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76082123