Exciting KS2 Teacher Role Starting ASAP
If you are looking to work in a warm and friendly Primary School based in the London Borough of Hillingdon don't miss this chance! This is an incredible opportunity for a KS2 Teacher who is able to provide their students with encouragement and enjoyment in their learning journey. The Headteacher of this Primary School is looking for a KS2 Teacher who can provide a high quality, creative and challenging education within a secure, caring and happy environment.
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for their children
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally
- Experience of KS2 National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references
- DBS Check
The school can offer:
- Fantastic rates of pay
- Friendly and supportive colleagues and parents
- Local ties with the vibrant surrounding community
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and well regarded head teacher
- Local transport links plus a large and secure onsite carpark
- 2-Form Entry with shared planning
If you fit the requirements and this role is of interest to you please do not hesitate to contact Shivani from REESON Education.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76076997