Marketing Communications Manager
Marketing Communications Manager, to Â£47k â€' WarwickshireÂ Â Â
Our Not for Profit client are seeking to appoint an experienced, talented and super organised Marcomms Manager to join their specialist team for a period of 12 months to deliver a range of multi-channel consumer behaviour change campaigns.
You would be responsible for the execution of several high-profile marketing communications campaigns and work alongside the Head of Marketing to ensure all targets are achieved. Key duties will include:
- Developing and delivering marketing plans
- Managing a range of TTL projects and campaigns
- Evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaign activity
- Selecting and managing ongoing agency relationships
- Team leadership â€' ensuring a collaborative working environment and an engaged team
- Regular liaison with internal and external stakeholders and media representatives
If you have experience of delivering high-impact marketing campaigns, managing agency relationships and working within a cross functional team, then this role may well be for you â€' please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76082847