Immediate MI Analyst for 3 Month Assignment
JHE Partners are currently recruiting for two M.I Analyst positions for an immediate start for a 3-month assignment.
This client has burst onto the market in recent years experiencing massive growth in a short span of time, and is increasingly challenging the traditional long term market leaders. This subsequent growth has led to rapid expansion within the Finance Team and the need for two temporary M.I Analysts to assist the Company through this exciting time of change and innovation.
The daily responsibilities in this role will entail:
- Support the monthly end sales process.
- Production of accurate reports including sales consolidation, flash sales, usage.
- Support the transition of IFRS15.
- Maintain and improve the financial controls processes.
- Importing contracts and pricing through the system for data analysis and manipulation.
The successful candidate will have:
- Advanced Excel Skills. (VBA, SQL, Writing Macros, ESSENTIAL)
- High Attention to Detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical ability.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large dynamic finance team and is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidates to apply strong Excel and analytic skills. The hourly rate will range from 10 -15 depending on experience. Working hours are 9-5 Monday to Fridays.
Please do not hesitate in your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76085212