Finance Business Partner
Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a permanent Finance Business Partner to be based at the companies head office in Hertfordshire.
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner role for a fast growing FMCG business based in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The role of Finance Business Partner is permanent and will suit an individual who is qualified by way of ACA/ACCA/CIMA and has at least 1 years PQE.
The role of Finance Business Partner will report in to the Commercial Finance Manager and you will be Partnering with key Senior Leadership team members and become their point of contact for operational finance support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Partner with key Senior Leadership Team members
- Perform monthly reviews with budget holders
- Be a key point of contact for group finance teams
- Measure, report and analyse business performance, including working capital
- Undertake and interpret cost and margin analysis
- Investment appraisal evaluation
- Financial market research on competitors
- Regular communication with non-finance stakeholder to interpret impact on results
- Co-ordinate and lead both the annual budget and 5-year plan
- Ownership of the budget and forecast models
My client are a fast growing FMCG business based in Hatfield, Hertfodshire, they are leaders in their specialist field with an excellent reputation in the market place.
On offer is a salary between 50-60k dependant on experience and company related benefits including bonus.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity contact me Abdul Khan on
You can refer someone from your personal network for this opportunity, Robert Walters will give you £200.00 referral retail vouchers for each successful qualified permanent placement made
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76042026