Senior Finance Business Partner
- Senior Finance Business Partner in the education sector.
- Work for a modern, fast-growing university, specialising in social science subjects.
A vibrant, original university that is constantly growing in size and stature. The university is looking to financial innovation in the ever-changing higher education sector. With a turnover of £130 million and a student intake that is always growing, it is an exciting time to get involved in this university. The university is constantly looking at new ways to improve student experience and continue to rise up the university leader board. They have adopted an exciting new financial strategy plan that they hope will set them apart from other competitors.
- Provide leadership to the Finance managers and officers, and to offer direct support to the Assistant Director Financial Management, Deans, Directors and their senior teams.
- Involvement in financial planning, budget management, decision making and ensuring resources are used in the most efficient, effective and economic manner.
- To ensure the delivery of ad hoc requests / analysis and accurate regulatory returns and lead the effective management of collaborative partnerships.
- To lead the team in improving the quality and delivery of management information
- To provide technical accounting support to ensure that there is compliance with the University's regulations and policies and accounting standards.
- You will be either fully qualified or nearing the end of your studies with a recognised accounting body (ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA or equivalent).
- You will hold strong business planning, budgeting and management reporting skills that can be evidenced through experience.
- Someone who is comfortable working independently, you will be open to innovative and creative solutions to problems and will be unafraid to suggest new ways of doing things to improve the effectiveness of the service.
- An accountant with ambition who is looking for an opportunity to develop their skills over a number of business areas.
36 days annual leave and a generous pension scheme.