Events Business Travel Consultant
Are you looking for a Business Travel role with a difference? Our client is a sector leading Travel Management Company based in central Manchester and are currently looking for experienced Business Travel Consultants to join their expanding Events team. Arranging "one off" Events around the globe and bringing clients together from all over the world, this is a genuinely exciting career opportunity where no two working days will be the same! The successful candidates will have previous experience within the corporate/business travel, group travel or MICE sectors and will be self-motivated, highly organised and customer focused. Excellent relationship building and communication skills are essential for this Events Business Travel Consultant role, as is proficiency with a GDS. In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £22k plus monthly bonus & extensive industry benefits, along with excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you ‘d like to find out more about this Events Business Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Events Business Travel Consultant:
- Handle Events enquiries from a variety of clients, based within the UK and overseas
- Research suitable venues as per clients' brief
- Check visa regulations and make provisions accordingly
- Book all aspects of group travel including accommodation, meeting rooms and overground travel
- Provide guidance and support to clients, particularly regarding group travel procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous business/corporate travel, group travel or MICE experience
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional and self-motivated approach
- Proficient with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Events Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76025341