Business Travel Consultant
Calling all Business Travel Consultants in the Birmingham area! We have a fabulous new business travel opportunity for you! As a leading Travel Management Company who prides themselves on their customer focused approach and high level of professional service, our client is now looking for experienced Business Travel professionals with exceptional customer service skills. The ideal Business Travel Consultant will be customer focused, fully proficient on a GDS (cross-training is available) and thrive in a fast paced environment and in return, our client is offering a highly competitive salary of up to £20k plus excellent industry benefits. If you believe in delivering top quality travel solutions for the best possible value and always placing the customer first then this please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Handling all aspects of the travel management process
- Working with key corporate clients
- Booking all travel requirements, including complex and multi-sector itineraries, overground travel and hotel bookings
- Building rapport and strong, lasting relationships
- Utilising account management and customer service skills
Skills required for the role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Previous experience in the Business Travel sector
- Customer focused with excellent communication skills
- Proficient with a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Strong attention to detail
- Focused, self-motivated and professional
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76084347