IPS Finance is working with an acquisitive distribution and service business based between Leeds and York.
Reporting to the FD, the successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of the monthly management accounts for several group companies. The business uses Sage 200.
The role is aimed at a qualified accountant or exceptional QBE. Other duties include;
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Review the aged debtors provision
- Calculate accruals/prepayment and calculating WIP
- Calculate KPIs
- Provide analysis to support monthly reporting pack
- Assist in calculating flash monthly trading results to agreed timescales
- Produce VAT returns for the group
- Liaise with external auditors
- Budget and forecasts
- Assist with preparing the reporting pack for end of year audit.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76065049