Primary Teachers required in North London
I’m currently work with several prestigious schools within the North London area. Due to an increase in demand from our schools they are currently looking for several primary School Teachers that have experience Teaching KS1 and KS2 pupils. The opportunities are on a permanent, long-term, daily supply & cover basis.
• Deliver lessons across the curriculum to pupils
• Liaising with colleagues to develop programs of learning
• Devise and write new curriculum materials
• Managing pupils’ behaviors in the classroom and on school premises
• Communicating with parents over the pupil’s progress
• Participating in school meetings, parent’s evenings and training events
You must hold the following:·Hold QTS ·Provide 2 recent references·Willing to undertake a clear and current DBS certification·Willing to be flexible
If you are considering flexible teaching work for 2017 – 2018 academic year please get in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76086680