Finance Business Partner
Due to internal promotion, this well known blue chip company are currently seeking a new Finance Business Partner to be based in their Swindon office, with the opportunity for flexible working, on a full time permanent basis.
A critical role to the business, you will provide Finance Business Partnering and Reporting for Corporate Functions for the UK business. This is an exciting career move for the right individual as you will have exposure to work with, and influence, senior and key stakeholders across the wider business.
As Finance Business Partner, you will support and challenge the performance of the business areas through the combination of financial analysis and commercial knowledge.
You will facilitate discussion and decision outcomes through the provision of concise, well presented information.
You will be required to prepare reports ensuring accurate reporting of actual expenditure/Income with variance analysis to explain results, and present and discuss reports at Management meetings with Function Heads and to liaise with Finance staff in the UK and Germany on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Another key part of your role will be to prepare forecasts and business plans ensuring these are aligned to targets/goals, as well as MTP, MTPU and Forecast updates.
You will also implement and monitor appropriate financial controls to ensure integrity of financial and operational information, highlighting risks and opportunities.
Skills And Experience
- A qualified accountant (minimum 1-2 years PQE), preferably CIMA / ACA / ACCA
- Experience of interacting and positively influencing non finance managers
- Ability to work with senior staff within the business to ensure strong financial control and improving the understanding of Business Managers of the key financial issues
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to deal with the financial aspects of commercial deals
- Strong process orientation, with an ability to design robust reporting frameworks
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Large commercial company experience would be highly desirable
- SAP experience would be highly desirable
Why work for this company?
As well as a competitive salary and impressive benefits package you'll also get the opportunity to really shape the future of the business. Along the way they'll give you all the support you need to develop your skill set and achieve your long term ambitions.
c£45,000 - £49,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus attractive benefits package.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76067101