Experienced SEN Teacher required ASAP
Teacher needed ASAP
Are you an experienced Special Educational Needs Teacher?
Are you looking for a position starting ASAP?
A very supportive, lovely, thriving school in the Barking/Dagenham area is looking for an experienced, dedicated, calm, passionate and knowledgeable SEN Teacher for long term sick cover.
There are 20 children with moderate to severe learning disabilities.
The position involves working with 12 KS2 children.
They require a practitioner who is committed to creating a happy, caring, safe and secure environment which enables all learners to thrive and to achieve the best they can.
An individual who can work creatively and sensitively with children to inspire and fulfil their potential.
You must fulfil the following criteria:
• hold an education qualification appropriate for UK schools QTS or NARIC.
• proven experience working in an education environment in the UK covering the last 2 years.
• you can provide 2 professional references from those who know your work with children.
• you hold the right to work in the UK.
• you have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Here at Bond Education we pride ourselves on our personal service, friendliness and support.
We offer excellent rates of pay and dedicated consultant support.
Bond Education has a dedicated team of industry experts many of whom are former teachers and support staff committed to finding you the right kind of work.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76074671