Java Developer Spring Messaging
Java Developer / Programmer London, City to £55k
Java Developer / Programmer (Spring JMS PL/SQL Agile). World renowned financial institution is seeking a skilled Java Developer with real-time messaging experience to join a talented, Agile team.
As a Java Developer you will design and develop the core exchange systems ranging from Matching Engines, Clearing, the Trading Platform and FIX connectivity. Devising innovative solutions to challenging issues, you will work throughout the full development lifecycle, from analysis through to implementation, test and release.
These City based offices encourages knowledge sharing, close collaboration and personal development, offering a smart / casual dress code and a good work life / balance. You will be working on highly complex, distributed systems with short iterations and frequent releases.
- Strong core Java development experience
- Good knowledge of JMS, Spring, RDBMS (JDBC / Oracle)
- Knowledge and experience of developing distributed transactional server applications
- You will be an excellent communicator with highly professional standards and a real passion for software engineering and delivering world-class solutions
- Degree educated (2.1 or above)
- Desirable: FIX, high performance / Low Latency Messaging (ideally IBM LLM / MQ Series)
As a Java Developer / Programmer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £55k), bonus and benefits.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Java Developer / Programmer opportunity.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76029005