Do you have excellent attention to detail? Can you work to tight deadlines?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a health technology company at their site in Belfast. If you love working in an ambitious, friendly and proactive environment, you'll be right at home as part of this dedicated Finance team.
This role is ongoing temporary for 4-6 months with scope for extension.
? Office hours Monday to Friday
? On-site parking
? BT3 Location
? Competitive salary - £27-30K DOE
* 2 years experience in a similar accounts / book keeper/ finance role essential
? SAP experience essential
? Excellent Excel and Word skills
? Effective communication - both written and verbal
? Team work
? Problem solving skills
? Ability to plan & organise
? IT Literacy
? Proven ability to work under pressure
* Dealing with incoming enquiries via email, post or telephone
* Purchase Ledger (coding & posting of supplier invoices and arranging payment run)
* Purchase orders record management
* Sales Ledger (raising of invoices from purchase orders)
* Credit Control
* Monthly Bank Reconciliations
* Company master cards - Process and reconcile monthly statements
* Prepare and submit Grant Claims
o Preparation of grant claim forms
o Submission of Claim, to include organising external Audit prior to submission
o Dealing with enquires from Invest NI in relation to vouching of claim
o Reconciliation of payments
o External Audit at completion of Grant.
* Record management to comply with compliance requirements
* Completing monthly, quarterly, annual government forms
* Record management to comply with ISO9001 accreditation
* Any other duties as and when required
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76062754