Accounts Payable Team Leader
Permanent Accounts Payable Team Leader, 25-28k, Thame
Your new company
A large organisation in Thame is looking for an accounts payable team leader to join them on a permanent basis.
Your new role
- Take control of the aged creditors, clear queries and any aged items.
- Daily supervision of a two-person payables team, ensuring smooth running of the department, including company credit cards, expenses & petty cash.
- Coordinating daily meetings, documenting task allocations and task completion.
- Answering all incoming enquiries from internal and external customers, resolving to swift deadlines.
- Assisting with the undertaking of all processing of invoices and supplier statement reconciliations, across a ledger of 675 suppliers.
- Preparing of weekly payment runs.
- Leading the development of invoice recognition and authorisation procedures, to improve process efficiencies across the team.
- Working to ensure that all accounting systems facilitate best practice and excellent customer service.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of managing a payables function, meeting deadlines and service delivery.
- A strong understanding of accounting systems and streamlining options.
- Extensive experience of accounts payable procedures.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A high degree of numeracy, combined with first-rate attention to detail.
What you'll get in return
The salary being offered for this role is between 25-28k, along with other company benefits (TBC).
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76069150