Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
This friendly one form entry primary school located in Shepherds Bush is seeking a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Year 3 or 4 class teacher for January 2018.
The role is open to NQT's and experienced teachers with the head teacher seeking someone who is passionate about teaching and has an excellent knowledge of the Key Stage 2 (KS2) curriculum.
The school operates with two teachers per each year group, which allows staff to support each other, sharing marking, planning and ideas. This close teacher collaboration particular helps NQT teachers, supporting them through their induction year. The teacher partnership also allows more experienced teachers to share ideas and helps with their career development.
As a Key Stage 2 teacher of a Year 3 or 4 class you will be expected to plan and deliver stimulating lessons utilising the excellent resources that the school has. The Headteacher will expect you to develop new exciting ways to teach the national curriculum and build strong relationships with the children and parents. It is vital that you have the motivation and energy to fit in to the schools friendly and hardworking ethos.
The school are looking for someone who:
- Is enthusiastic, positive and creative
- Has strong interpersonal skills and can work as part of a team
- Is committed to working in partnership with parents and the community
- Is committed to improving standards, ensuring every child is challenged to achieve their potential
- Has the ability to motivate children and has excellent classroom management
- Is innovative and up to date with educational developments.
- Will support the schools values
- Has a sense of humour
- Has excellent planning and assessment skills
In return the school can offer:
- A competitive inner London salary
- A commitment to your continued professional development
- An opportunity to be part of the schools leadership team in the future
- A laptop
- Children who are keen to learn and thrive upon innovative and creative curriculum opportunities
- Well-resourced class rooms that utilise the latest technology
- Subject leadership release time in addition to PPA
- Access to experienced and skilled HLTAs to support pupils' learning
- A supportive staff team that makes the school an exciting place to work
Successful candidates must have a Bachelor in education or PGCE and QTS. The school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service certificate will be requested for the successful candidate. In addition, two references will be needed.
If you feel you would fit in at this friendly school located in West London, then please apply to the position by sending in your CV to Luke at Reeson education.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76068783