Treasury Assistant (Part-time)
As a Treasury Assistant the scope of the role would be to ensure treasury payments are processed on time, producing reports, administering corporate credit card schemes, and produce weekly group cash forecasts.
Page Personnel are delighted to be working with our client, a well-known established company in the Poole area, who offer industry leading career progression.
Due to an employee leaving the area, a need has arisen for a Treasury Assistant to join the team on a part-time basis, working two days per week.
As a Treasury Assistant, your role could include:
Treasury and other payments
- Update loan and swap interest payment schedules as required and seek approval for payments.
- Responsible for processing Treasury payments and ensuring paid on time.
- Make ad-hoc payments from time to time.
- Ensure all Treasury payments are approved in accordance with the Group Authority document.
Daily cash management
- Download bank balances from e-banking systems.
- Report bank balances on a daily basis.
- Project daily cash position by currency.
- Prepare Daily Treasury Report each day.
- Record all Treasury Transactions.
- Support Treasury Dealing.
- Liaise with key banking relationships to resolve banking issues.
Treasury Control Reports
- Produce Group Credit Exposure Report monthly.
- Produce Group Investment Report quarterly.
- Carry out Bank Account check semi-annually.
- Review electronic banking users semi-annually.
Corporate Credit Cards
- Process all Corporate Credit Cards administration.
- Put in place new cards, new limits and cancel cards for leavers in a timely manner.
Cash Forecast Processing
- Upload site weekly cash forecast submissions.
- Consolidation of forecasts and issue Group forecast weekly.
- Propose inter-company cash movements and liaise with Group companies to agree transfers.
Group Financial Reporting
- Ensure FX rates are updated and circulated monthly.
- Assist in monthly management accounts review, run reports, query variances and follow up for review meeting.
- Reconcile accounting cash to cash forecasts.
Treasury administration and database maintenance
- Maintain a database of Group bank accounts.
- Maintain all bank signatory mandates.
- Maintain a control sheet for all external loan facilities.
- Prepare documentation for loan draw-downs.
- Maintain a control sheet and documentation for all inter-company loans.
- Ensure all Treasury documentation is filed and maintained up to date.
Group Finance Support
- Promote team-work within the Group Finance Team and provide support and assistance to other team members in busy times, to cover absences, or as and when required.
- Complete ad hoc projects as agreed from time to time and included in annual PDPs.
- Undertake other tasks as directed by the Group Treasury Manager, head of Group Treasury Operations, Group Treasurer, Group Financial Controller or CFO.
- Undertake ad-hoc financial information requests and other project work as required.
To be successful in your application, you will need to be:
- Numerate, Literate.
- Advanced to Intermediate Excel.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office.
- Able to achieve project objectives.
- Able to communicate clearly and confidently.
- Organisational skills.
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Self Starter.
- People person.
- Methodical, systematic approach.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Commuting distance from Poole.
- Occasional flexibility on working hours may be required.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Pro-rata'd Salary
- Competitive Benefits Package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76069152