Are you looking to take your first step on the career ladder? Interested in submerging yourself into a high energy, fast paced working environment?
An Apprenticeship with Encore could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Our central Accounts department in Leicester are recruiting for an Accounts Apprentice to join their expanding team.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover reported for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches placing staff within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
You will be assisting the Accounts and Payroll teams with a variety of administrative duties.
- Posting relevant information onto the accounting system.
- Assisting in the production of the weekly Sales and Resourcer Leagues.
- Credit card statement downloading and collation of receipts.
- Weekly submission of the Companies sales ledger transactions.
- Checking stock sheets for all divisions of the business, highlighting any potential issues.
- Assisting the payroll team on Wednesday each week. This would involve the processing of new starters in the morning and checking of exceptions reports in the afternoon.
- Purchase Ledger Filing and other office filing.
What You Will Get In Return?
- £3.30 per hour plus you will be working towards an industry recognised qualification.
- Extensive training package and support - you will also have the opportunity to attend our external and in house training courses run throughout the year.
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days of for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private Health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!!
What would make a successful Accounts Apprentice?
- No work experience is needed - you will be fully trained in all aspects of accounting.
- Passion and commitment to learn.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Self-starting and open to new challenges.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, written and over the phone.
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday.
If this is an opportunity that you feel you can make your own, please apply using the links below!
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76059664