European Financial Controller
Currently seeking an ACA or ACCA qualified Financial Accountant for an exciting new role with a global manufacturing business. You will join the company's Head Office near Rayleigh in Essex as Financial Controller, reporting directly to the Head of Finance and taking full control of the businesses European, Middle Eastern and African regions. You will support multiple business entities through various reporting processes and procedures, ensuring efficiency's and improvements are made.
This is a critical role for the business, of which you will play a key part in supporting and delivering strategic growth and development of the companies business model. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Leading the Finance & Accounts teams in the production of monthly reporting
- Ensuring robust controls on all reporting processes are met and in line with GAAP
- Implementing Financial Reporting systems, adhering to GAAP
- Ensuring VAT & Tax Reporting deadlines are met
- Managing and overseeing both the internal and external Audit function
- Producing required Management Accounts for stakeholders to support weekly/monthly meetings
In order to be considered for this position, you will need the following skills and experience:
- ACA or ACCA fully qualified
- 5+ year experience working in an international business capacity
- GAAP experience (US, UK, European etc)
- Team management background (direct reports)
- Strong European tax and VAT skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Analytically & commercially focused
In return, a salary of £55k - £70k and benefits package is on offer, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth and development with a reputable business that has a strong brand behind it.
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply via the link below.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76065180