Management Accountant - 12m FTC
Management Accountant 12m FTC job working in the Engineering Sector in Bristol
Your new company
An international Engineering Company with offices all around the UK and fantastic opportunities for progression internally. The business continues to win new work and grow at a significant pace, as a result they are now recruiting for talented, enthusiastic and driven people.
Your new role
Your main responsibilities in this job will involve:
- Responsible for the monthly management accounts, forecasting and statutory requirements (UK and Overseas) for a small subsidiary company.
- Support production of Statutory Accounts for 6 entities.
- Assist the Financial Accountant with overhead forecasting and month end reporting.
- Assist with the quarterly forecasting and budgeting process - producing overhead, capital sanction forecasts and modelling of P&L and Balance Sheet to enable submission of results to Group.
- Assist in providing information for internal and external audits.
- Ownership of the Capital asset database management
- Exposure to UK tax compliance - support preparation of annual tax package and liaise with tax advisors to ensure annual tax return is submitted to the Inland Revenue.
- Exposure to Tax relief - Support the R&D tax relief process to ensure all information is provided to enable the annual report to be submitted to the Inland Revenue.
What you'll need to succeed
- Part Qualified Accountant preferably studying towards a CIMA or ACCA qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel and MS Word.
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
- Good communication and people skills.
- Self-driven and motivated to implement improvements to current practices.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary of £35k and flexible benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working, share scheme and fantastic in-house training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75982808