Page Personnel are currently looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join a leading, public sector organisation in central Bristol.
After a recent internal restructure of the finance team, our client has an opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful Financial Accountant will be responsible for ensuring that the financial accounts are prepared to tight deadlines. Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the balance sheet, ensuring the highest level of accuracy is met
- Managing a team of 2 Finance Assistants
- Supporting the FD with External Audit
- Treasury and Cash Flow management
- Implementing process improvement
The ideal candidate for the Financial Accountant position will:
- Be actively studying an accountancy qualification (ACCA / ACA / CIMA or equivalent.)
- Have demonstrable experience of producing statutory accounts for a medium or large organisation.
- Experience of line management is desirable.
- Experience in a public sector environment is also desirable but not essential.
- Be able to commute to Central Bristol on a daily basis.
By joining the organisation as Financial Accountant, you'll be eligible to receive the following:
- A starting salary of up to £35,000
- Competitive pension scheme
- Competitive holiday allowance
- Flexible working environment
- Other optional benefits, including Cycle to Work Scheme, Childcare vouchers etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76020216