Concur Travel Implementation Manager
A fantastic opportunity for a Business Travel Concur Implementation Manager, working for a well-established Business Travel company based in London.
- Representing the Online Technology Team in sales presentations
- Project planning with Implementation Team, attending client meetings and scheduled conference calls to evaluate customer’s needs
- Demonstrate to key Travel Coordinators to display all functionalities have been implemented to the clients travel policy, including local country content including Rail and Hotel suppliers, providing the most simplified, user-friendly environment for the client/booker/traveller to proceed in using the online booking tool
- Support all online/offline queries for both operations and clients in a timely manner, prioritising by working impact, offering clear, concise solutions and pre-empting further reoccurrences
- Certified Concur Administrator OR Experience of implementing Concur configurations
- Relevant Business Travel Experience
- Familiarity with a GDS essential
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted due to a high level of responses
Please apply to the role now and you will be contacted by Elena for a confidential interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76061674