Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Shifts Leicester up to 40K
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (mechanical bias) to join a successful FMCG manufacturing facility based in Leicester.
Along with a competitive salary package this offer comes with excellent career prospects with one of the largest suppliers of retailer ‘own brand’ products in the UK.
This opportunity will require you to work as part of the team on site, ensuring that all breakdowns on process and packaging machinery are responded to and repaired efficiently and cost effectively.
- Efficient diagnosis and correction of electrical and mechanical faults across site
- Installation and commissioning of all new and repaired machinery and equipment
- Assist Manufacturing with machinery adjustments, changeovers and set up
- Machine performance improvements and reduction of downtime through your own ideas and input & support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Take an active role in the Health and Safety requirements on site on behalf of the Engineering Department
- Manage and support the activities of all engineering contractors when they are on site
- Produce and maintain documents relating to the administration of all engineering tasks
- Apprentice trained Mechanical Engineer
- Maintenance and breakdown experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment (the food sector would be an advantage but not essential)
- Electrical knowledge and understating
- Flexibility to work shifts
Additional knowledge of TPM, and Lean processes would be a distinct advantage
Working Hours: Shift operation in process of either continental shifts or double day shifts
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
If you are looking for a new challenging opportunity please apply asap, as this is an urgent requirement.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76021734