Group Financial Accountant
New Group Financial Accountant Role for Large Organisation in Greater Manchester
Your new organisation
My client operates in the FMCG sector. Due to a re-structure, they have created a group financial accountant role to take full responsibility of reporting and support the finance manager. This is an exceptional opportunity for a first or second time mover.
Your New Role
- Full responsibility for the group's financial reporting and accounting, including statutory accounts.
- Timely and accurate financial information as required.
- Ensure accurate recording of transactions related to sales, fixed asset, accruals, budgets, forecasting and any other general accounting entries.
- Manage all balance sheet accounts and review balance sheet policies and internal audit process.
- Assist and help to lead the audit process.
- Manage small transactional team.
- Provide support on projects and ad-hoc analysis.
What you will need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant, ideally a newly qualified accountant. You will have ideally trained within practice.
What you will get in return
You will get a salary of up to £40,000 p.a. You will also get the opportunity to work in a newly created role offering broad reporting experience. Lastly, you will get the chance to work in an organisation with a brilliant reputation offering ample room for progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75994344