Reception Teacher - ASAP
An established welcoming school which plays a big part in the community of Croydon is currently seeking to employ a caring and passionate EYFS teacher ASAP!
** 2 form entry
** Ofsted rated 'Good' with outstanding qualities
** EYFS - Reception
** London Borough of Croydon
REESON Education are working on behalf of a phenomenal client school in the high achieving South London borough of Croydon. They're looking for EYFS teachers to join their hardworking and caring team from September.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded school that is committed to supporting career development. The school have a proven track-record of supporting NQT's and offering great CPD opportunities to their teachers.
The school is located is a great area of Croydon that is high accessible. It benefits from an abundance of outside space and is near local amenities.
This school encourages learning through play. The Nursery and Reception benefit from private outside space. It's a very calming atmosphere for children to develop and explore. The SLT strive to allow pupil's to have quality experiences and enjoy the freedom of learning at the school.
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Have at least 2 years teaching experience
- Strong knowledge of the National Curriculum
- A valid DBS
- British trained
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
Should this role be of interest please send your most recent CV in response to this advert. Alternatively please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education on 0203 841 0777 for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76069630