Management Accountant with Access Dimensions (Temporary)
In this role, Management Accountant with Access Dimensions (Temporary), the client is looking for a candidate that is able to work within an expanding company in the technology industry. They are looking for someone with strong management accounting experience with a proactive hands on approach within the accountancy environment.
Candidates that will be considered for this position need to be immediately available or on a one weeks notice.
Our client have grown and developed their business over the past 5 years and have seen additional growth since January 2017 and are looking for a Management Accountant with Access Dimensions (Temporary) to assist with this influx of revenue. They are one of the up and coming tech companies in West London and urgently require assistance in their finance team.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts to a tight deadline
- Balance Sheet reconciliations across the entire
- Balance Sheet P&L Analysis, including gross margin review and expense variance analysis
- Production of monthly KPI's
- Production of monthly
- Board Pack VAT Returns
- Preparation of Year End Management Accounts and Balance Sheet reconciliations in readiness for auditors
- Temporary Role for 12 months
- Start as soon as possible
The successful Management Accountant with Access Dimensions (Temporary) will have the following experience and skills:
- Part qualified Accountant
- Experience in a similar role (Management Accountant, Assistant Financial Controller, Senior Accountant etc.) Deadline driven
- High attention to detail
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate across departments and present KPI's
- Broad knowledge of payroll
- Systems savvy, especially Excel
- Access Dimensions knowledge would be an advantage
The Management Accountant with Access Dimensions (Temporary) will be offered a competitive salary with benefits that include generous holiday entitlement, health care, pension and childcare vouchers.
The successful candidate will be required for an immediate start.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75964036