Civils Category Manager
4 Months Plus Contract
Your new company
An outstanding employer with an enviable reputation for career progression, development and training, this manufacturer are a leader in their field.
You will be responsible for-
- Major Projects
- Civil Contracts
- Create category plans including spend, market & supplier analysis.
- Achieve strong relationships with key stakeholder.
- Manage the tender / supplier selection process .
- conduct regular review meeting with end users, stakeholders and suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
You must have previous procurement experience in -
- Capex (heavy machinery)
- Civil Construction
- NEC, JCT and MF1/2 Contracts
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76010564