Part Time Financial Controller
Part-Time Financial Controller, South Devon, (1 day per week)
A growing multi-site retail business is looking for an experienced financial controller to assist with their continued expansion. The financial controller will ensure effective financial management and will play an important role in monitoring the financial performance of the company. Reporting to the CEO your responsibilities will be to:
- Deliver accurate and timely financial reporting ensuring all statutory requirements and obligations are met.
- Effectively manage all processes and cost bases.
- Produce accurate monthly management accounts for the CEO.
- Improve the frequency, communication and focus on the financial reporting companywide.
- Maximise and effectively manage the cash, bank balances and working capital.
- Ensuring that budgets are achieved and cost centres are managed
- Monitor store profitability
- Business Partnering with the CEO
The ideal candidate will be a hands on and fully qualified finance manager with a proactive and commercial approach and you will possess excellent IT skills. Multi-site retail would be a distinct advantage.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76040106