MATHEMATICS TEACHER - GCSE/ A LEVEL - HOLBORN WC1
- £60 - £90 half day
- Performance Bonuses
- Part time and Term time only
- Small group classes
- Excellently behaved pupils
- Great atmosphere and environment
- Highly supportive friendly team
If you are an excellent teacher and want the opportunity to work with highly motivated pupils this is the role for you.
If you are keen to 'just teach', and impart your knowledge to students who are ambitious and keen to learn, you will find this position very rewarding.
Classes are held in Central London within a stone's throw of Holborn and Temple underground stations, and Waterloo and Charing Cross train stations.
We are looking for the right person to join our team and nurture our pupils.
The job requirements are:
- QTS / PGCE
- Minimum 2 years of experience teaching in a secondary school
- Proven record of success
- Registered to DBS subscription service
- Available to start immediately
- Familiar with reformed GCSE and A Levels and the new specifications.
- Available to work every Saturday during term time
- Able to teach across the ability range
- NQTs also considered for supporting roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76059382