Cherry Professional have been engaged to search for a commercially focused Finance Director to join an established business based in Lincoln. Part of an international group, the business has an international customer base and is anticipating significant growth in the next two year period through the acquisition of new contracts.
This is a highly visible and strategic business partnering role where you will need to understand, anticipate and deliver key stake holder needs both internally and externally.
- Leading, coaching and developing a finance team of 10
- Providing consistent and in-depth financial and management reporting, covenant reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
- Leading the continuous improvement of processes and change initiatives- Produce financial reports, draw attention to key trends and issues, and advise on how they should be addressed
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the other members of the Business Leadership Team, providing information and advice in support of business decisions
- Review, design and implement robust processes to ensure the consistency with the financial control function
- Build a diverse and effective team, empowering team members to take responsibility and accountability
- Establish and implement short and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Present financial results during business reviews
The ideal candidate will be a results driven, qualified (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a strong academic profile
You will possess proven experience as a senior finance leader and commercial business partner either within an SME or larger organisation.
You will have excellent stake-holder management skills and have an adaptable and customer centric approach. A credible leader with gravitas and a personable style you will have a proven ability to build high performance finance teams.
Comfortable in the detail you will have strong analytical ability and previous experience of implementing and developing ERP systems. Proactive, solutions focussed and with a can-do attitude, you will naturally strive for efficiencies and continuous improvement.
For an ambitious individual this opportunity offers strong career progression.
£85,000 + Car allowance + 20% bonus + Healthcare + full benefits
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76063109