Financial Controller, Media - Cartesis Experience Required
Our client is a global media brand who represents a portfolio of the world's most recognisable brands and are now looking for a Financial Controller with solid knowledge of Cartesis / SAP BFC. The business operates a fast-paced environment and offers an inclusive and supportive team culture. You will be a qualified Financial Controller with strong team management experience who is keen to fast track their career.
As a Financial Controller, your role responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for financial matters, including accounting, forecasting, audit and overall financial control for the UK and US.
- Ensuring that financial reporting is completed accurately and on time in line with internal policies. Including interaction with all offices.
- Managing accounting operations including all GL transactions, Billing, AR, AP, payroll check, revenue recognition and the fixed asset register.
- Leading a team of 5 finance staff including, Management Accountant and 4 accounts receivable/payable/WIP staff.
- Managing internal, external and SOX audits and maintaining/improving (where needed)
- financial controls.
- Developing and documenting business and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ownership of the balance sheet, including reconciliations and working capital management, specifically debt chasing and reducing accrued revenue aging.
- Cartesis reporting for all offices including Flash, Actuals, CSR, Client Profitability's, Budgets
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for costs and income for UK and UK
Our client is keen to meet strong ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified Accountants from a media background. You will have experience of Cartesis or SAP BFC and be able to business partner the senior executives in the business.
Radley Green is shortlisting now for interviews to take place next week, so please contact us now to be shortlisted for this role.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76068560