A Global Service provider are seeking a to recruit an interim Finance Manager to work on a project of a newly won contract.
This Service provider are seeking to recruit a Finance Manager to work on the integration of a newly acquired contract. This role will suit a seasoned career contractor that has previously worked on similar integration projects of finance processes and procedures. The role reports directly into the Head of Finance for the division and will involve day to day management of Finance Analysts and Management Accountants. This interim assignment is expected to last 6 - 9 months and is paying up to £350 per day.
Reporting to the Head of Finance the Finance Manager will be responsible for all aspects of day to day accounting working to strict company deadlines. Key duties include;
- Responsibility for managing external relationships with suppliers and managing senior stakeholders internally.
- Monthly management accounting & analysis plus financial reporting to strict monthly deadlines.
- Deliver analytical outputs and presentations to offer solutions that drive tangible improvements in performance.
- Develop 'insight & feedback' reports for cost audits, capture supplier behaviours, for inclusion in monthly reporting
- Review and report on-going performance of the Supplier against contractual obligations
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the client, suppliers and internal teams
- Competent in the project methodology standards and ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- To enable commercial advantage through proactive provision of powerful management information by implementing MI reporting tools for weekly and monthly sales and margin reports to drive KPIs and identify opportunities to improve the drivers of cost and revenue.
The successful candidate;
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified (or overseas equivalent)
- Ideally come from a Services background and have dealt with process integrations within finance
- Ideally will have previous experience of using Cognos
- Have excellent business communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Be available immediately or at 1 weeks notice
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced interim to work for a recognised brand on a highly commercial and interesting project for the organisation. This role has long term scope and will be instrumental in the integration of a newly won contract.
Apply below or to find out more about the Leeds based Financial Manager job contact Kristian Lee on or call +44161240 7480
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76060007