Temporary Finance Assistant
A temporary position for an interesting company which is centrally based in Bristol.
Our client our based in Central Bristol looking for a Temporary Finance Assistant to join there busy team.
The key responsibilities of the successful Temporary Finance Assistant include:
- The core responsibility for your role will be to take ownership for the accounting and the reconciliation of accounts
- Liaise with Stakeholders and internal teams to collate and accurately prepare the monthly trial balances.
- Supporting quarterly tax reporting process
The successful Temporary Finance Assistant will:
- Be an effective communicator and be able to develop good working relationships at all levels.
- You will be a well organised, self starter, committed to getting the job done.
- Will be PC literate with strong Excel skills including formulas, pivots and lookups
- Ability to work on own initiative and work within tight deadlines
- Will have experience working within a busy environment
An exciting opportunity to join a busy finance team as a Temporary Finance Assistant in Central Bristol
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76005099