Gaming Product Owner
Gaming Product Owner | Competitive Salary plus benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Product Owner for an established leading International business with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
Leading a small team, the successful candidate will drive the product and marketing strategies for the gaming brand of our client. Highly analytical, this candidate will apply a customer / data led approach to planning and product and work with the relevant teams to identify growth and product development opportunities for the business.
Gaming Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Managing the overall gaming business to maximise profitability at a .com level.
- Manage the overall free bet budget for Gaming for all elements of the marketing spend associated with the Gaming platform with the intention of value add and value for money.
- Constantly looking to improve the customer experience through use of data to optimise player journeys and product layouts.
- Manage the relationship with the key gaming suppliers to ensure business objectives are met.
- Planning and execution of Gaming product development from conceptual stages through business requirements, operational processes and product roll out and launch
- Work with Sports channel owners in order to maximise overall online revenues across the .com estate through proactive x-sell initiatives.
- Develop a close partnership with relevant department heads to ensure a robust and data led approach to marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Lead and develop a small, dedicated gaming team to maximise their potential and deliver an operationally efficient experience for the customer.
Gaming Product Owner Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a managerial role within the online gaming space
- Strong and demonstrable analytical abilities with persistent rigour applied to assessing and analysing performance against projected outcomes
- Customer focused with a data-led understanding of betting customers' behaviours and preferences
- Excellent communicator with keen ability to manage the requirements, both internal and external to the business
- Proven people management experience
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Sportsbook & Gaming Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76055394