A rapidly growing and highly acquisitive Manufacturing sector firm based in Oldbury, is seeking a Qualified Accountant to join the Group Finance team as an FP&A Analyst. Salary will be paid based on level of experience, but the ideal range would be £50,000 to £60,000 + pension, private health care and annual bonus.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance, the FP&A Analyst will support all aspects of the Business Planning process, Management Reporting cycle, and the New Product Introduction (NPI) process.
Responsibilities of FP&A Analyst:
- Supporting the FP&A function providing accurate, timely and relevant management information to the Executive Management Team.
- Develop and control the annual budget cycle for the Group reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year.
- Develop and control the annual 5 Year strategic planning cycle for the Group.
- Provide periodic detailed bridge analysis between Budget, 5 Year plan and the monthly forecast.
- Providing and interpreting financial information, analysing change and advising accordingly.
- Commercially appraising business change proposals to inform decision making.
- Analyse and report on all Group investment projects through the detailed gate process and post go-live review.
- Developing finance teams with competence to ensure that they are appropriately motivated so that they carry out their responsibilities to the required standards.
- Recruiting effective staff as necessary to meet current and future skills requirements of the business
- Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Ideally with a manufacturing sector background, and also experience working in a Large Corporate environment
- Experience of budgeting, planning and forecasting is essential
To apply for the FP&A Analyst position in Oldbury, please click on the 'apply now' button and your CV will be sent directly to the recruiter (Jamie Carter). We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76052228