Job Title: Semi-Senior Auditor
Have you worked under international standards in auditing? Do you have experience working on audits from planning to completion and monitoring risk throughout? Have you got experience managing staff more junior to you? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly experienced team on people and become part of one of the UK's fastest growing accountancy firms.
To be considered for the role:
You will be ACCA/ ACA part qualified.
You will have prior experience of:
- Working under international standards in auditing.
- Working on audits from planning to completion and monitoring risk throughout.
- Managing staff more junior to you.
- Excel and other office based products.
- Regular contact with Key clients and maintaining professional relationships.
- Producing commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report for management.
- Communicating with clients, internal staff and other professionals.
- Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and other SME accountancy packages.
- CCH software e.g. audit automation or equivalent.
- Hold a full driving licence.
- Have access to a vehicle.
ACS are recruiting for a Semi-Senior Auditor If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Semi-Senior Auditor please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Semi-Senior Auditor It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as Semi-Senior Auditor with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Semi-Senior Auditor role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76047621