Finance Manager (Construction/Property)
Your Job Title: Finance Manager (Construction/Property)
Your Skills: Fluent English, senior level accounting experience.
Your Salary: To £55k depending on experience
Our client, whose HQ is a Top-500 Private Firm, and Top-100 Service Firm in China. Its real estate development sector has achieved over one million square meters of development, with total revenue reaching over 10 billion RMB in 2016. Currently, the group is looking to diversify its operations internationally, especially in the European market.
We are looking for candidates who have extensive experience in sourcing property development loans and have strong network and knowledge toward various financing channels (including banks, funds, Private Equity, debt advisors...etc) in London. The main goal for this finance manager is to source cheap financing loans.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Develop strategic and long-term financial plans
- Arrange sources of finance for company's debt facilities
- Monitor and control the cash flow of the company
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for company's budget and cost-reduction opportunities
- Conduct internal audit and control guidelines
- Develop external relationships in financial sectors, e.g. auditors, bankers, financial advisors and consultants
- Communicate and cooperate with headquarters' finance department in Beijing with frequent business travels
Your Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 3 years of financing & cash flow management experiences in real estate sector, either from real estate developer or real estate financial service section in financial institutions.
- Experience in sourcing financing (over 50 million financing for one project) for large scale residential or mixed use real estate development project in central london
- Equipped Asia finance knowledge
- Working experience in corporate banking from leading western financial institutions / audit experience in Big Four Accounting firms / 5 year experience working in top 10 local real estate developer firm would be preferred
- Having practical experience in client facing, networking and wealth management
- Holding at least a bachelor degree from Accountancy or Finance major
- Familiar with marketing analyzing and business exploring
- Problem-solver, hard-working, cautious, honest, reliable, attention to details, disciplined, team-oriented
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76046799