Rapidly growing, international Fintech business based in central London are looking for a nearly / newly qualified FP&A Analyst for their Finance team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this innovative company at a time where they are experiencing extensive growth. This role is fully responsible for providing in-depth analysis on all areas of the business and support the business with modelling, budgeting, financial forecasting and the operating plan.
This role will report in to the Director of FP&A and will work closely sales and all other areas of the business. The role will pay between £43k and £47k plus benefits and share options.
The requirements of the role is:
- Perform analysis on current and past financial data and trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and expenses
- Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
- Support in the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Operate the commercial forecast process
- Challenge the business and can use analysis of data to critique business proposals and appraise investment proposals
- Work with a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
Candidate requirements are:
- Nearly or Newly Qualified with a background in commercial analysis or FP&A
- Bright, ambitious with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong analytical experience along with excellent excel and system skills
- Modelling skills with the ability to translate data into information that can be used to make commercial decisions.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic business into a role that can make an impact in short period of time.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76038804