Financial Accountant, Coleraine, Manufacturing, Salary Negotiable
Your new company
You will work for a leading company with a strong portfolio of both own brand products and private label brands for major retailers. With sites across NI & ROI, this company has a strong presence across Ireland, GB and international markets. Recent commissioning of its innovative state-of-the-art facility is an indicator of its long-term commitment to growth and innovation within the global marketplace.
Your new role
This is an exceptional and exciting opportunity with long-term prospects within a leading company. As Financial Accountant duties will include: preparation of monthly management accounts; preparation of statutory accounts; delivery and management of robust balance sheet reconciliation process; management of external audit; preparation of yearly budget & forecasts; management of grant information requests and grant claims; assist with the delivery of Group finance initiatives; assist with the review / enhancement of control environment & business processes; provide financial support to site finance teams / senior management teams and assist with completion of UK tax returns.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be a qualified Chartered Accountant with a minimum of 3-5 years' post-qualification experience
- Industrial/manufacturing experience is essential and 'Big Four' training would be advantageous
- External audit experience
- Experience in the production of monthly management accounts and yearly statutory accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Competent in working with business financial accounting systems, preferably ERP systems
- Be motivated to make an impact and be able to influence others
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of implementing change
What you'll get in return
You will work for an ambitious and passionate company who pride themselves on their excellent product quality. Their significant investments in innovation and technology with their vision and strategy ensure clear and enduring market leadership.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Edelle Harrigan on 02871 242031.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75941041