This charitable organisation require a best in class Financial Controller to take charge of a small team and be be responsible for the financial statements while aiding wider strategic aims. You will be a key driver of system and process improvements providing key support for the organisations long term goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience of working for a non for profit organisation with a passion for helping others.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Team management experience.
- Proven record of improving systems and processes.
- Prior experience of working in a non for profit organisation.
- Full eligibility to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76038455