Multi-skilled Engineer - North West - £30,000 - £34,000 p.a, plus van and company benefits
Are you a qualified multi-skilled maintenance engineer, looking for a permanent role based in the Greater Manchester/North West area? If so then please read on.
This is an exciting opportunity for a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer who is looking to develop their career within a well established and growing FM company. The role will be based within the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with an extensive FM background, skills and knowledge. You will be working with a modern, forward thinking business; that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their staff are the key to the company's growth and success.
As a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be able to;
* Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance work (mainly electrical, AC and Gas maintenance required from time to time) to commercially managed properties.
* Carry out fault finding and testing.
* Carry out repairs and/or additional work arising from examinations and investigations
* Work effectively as part of a team and individually
* Comply with Health & Safety systems and responsibilities
* Complete reports and paperwork as required
* Interface with internal IT software
* Work Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16:00 (Optional Overtime Provided)
A successful Multi-skilled Property Maintenance Engineer needs to have;
* Good communication skills, excellent time keeping, a professional manner and excellent customer service
* Recognised trade apprenticeship
* LPG preferred
* The ability to work under pressure
* 5 + Years' experience in a similar role
* Eligible to live and work in the UK
* Full Clean driving licence
If you feel this role is for you, contact FM Consultant Marcus McClelland on 0161 238 8800
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76066667