My client is a Cheltenham based company, with an international exposure, serving the public sector. They are seeking a commercially astute Financial Controller, to take on a wide range of duties, lead the finance team and report to the Board, in this face paced environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance professional.
- Managing the finance department and producing management information
- Management accounts production
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Statutory accounts production
- Provide financial support/advice to other areas of the organisation
- Financial performance reporting to support the business
Skills, qualifications and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA qualified and a relevant degree
- Previous experience in a similar and commercial role, at a senior level
- Astute knowledge and skills in accounting software systems
- Statutory reporting knowledge
- Ability to improve processes and efficiency, with a flexible “can do” attitude
- Experience of working with statutory auditors
In addition, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory credit reference check
If you are interested in this role, please apply without delay.
Salary:£45,000 to £50,000
Full time, central Cheltenham
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76045886