Rate: £400 per day
Location: Bristol, South West
- Act as advisor and technical problem solver by being proactive in resolving more demanding customer enquiries and issues.
- Identifying and recommending opportunities for improvement and lead investigations into possible use of new hardware, software or services/policies/procedures.
- Undertake the gathering and detailed analysis of requirements and data in order to provide and implement solutions in order to meet the business objectives.
- Experience of TMI Analysis background, proven experience of leading project across new hardware and software across services.
- Background in Banking, Financial Services or Insurance would be ideal.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Katy Gregory on or 01793 430021.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76039264